Haunt Forum banner

Controlling Props

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Catbert 
The simplest way to trigger a prop and get the exact timing that you want is by a remote switch. I have my TCT (and other pneumatic props)on a remote that is sold for exterior lights (Xmas display, typically)....it just plugs in and you can press the remote button to trigger the prop......
I know this doesn't solve your issue of not wanting to sit there watching the props all night, but when you start seeing the reactions of the folks you are scaring it just doesn't seem to matter....:)
I controlled my props this way last year, it worked out really well, except for the fact that our ToT's were few and far between, I left everything out and would go in the house to be with friends, come out a min or two later with the realization that I had missed a group.

If you had a steady stream of ToTs to keep you entertained, a remote works awesome, otherwise a mat switch or another one of the suggestions above would be better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.