Haunt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
whoa thats cool, it has possibilities, just not sure what yet.
I am thinking tho. it could be worked in to my walk thru, I think. change the skin, of course. the teeth and eyes are probably ok. the autonomous feature really attracts me. My walk thru is kind of a tribute to the old carney fun house. I have to actors. Its very dark, very twisty and very tight inside. Insine its full of rooms with my homemade animatronics all on triggers that work when the victims enter the room. this may work. Ya one more project, just alittle more money, I really need to retire so i can work on this stuff full time

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
My uncle bought one of these for my cousin this year for Christmas. It's pretty lifelike (we were particularly struck by the realistic quality of the eyes).

Mike's right, the autonomous feature is pretty cool, but it seemed like it took alot to trip the sensors on my cousin's chimp and the reactions were minimal. The remote is kind of complicated, but the programmable mode feature is nice and might get the most mileage since it can be activated by the sensor.

·
Registered
49 Posts
thanx for the update grapegirl, still thinking about one of these. Too bad the sensor mode is weak, that would be best in my case, damn...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts