Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Todays corpsing lesson, boys and girls, is NEVER.....NEVER cut off the little hangy string on the top of the bluckies head before corpsing him!!!!! This being my first time, I carefully cut away all the extra plastic, the eyes, the ribs, the arm, etc. And yes, the little plastic loop on top of his head. Once I got myself free from the spider webs dunked in latex, and got half of his "corpsified" I realized that I had no way to hang him. Well, I can't put him down, I can't stand him up...what do I do. AHA....a shepherds hook laying against the house. I stick the hook into the ground and stick the hook through bluckies newly carved out rib cage. Now I was able to corpse both sides of him and he looks kind of cool "flying" out over the front yard to dry. The neighbors are already shaking their heads..LOL. Oh yeah, wear the worst, oldest, junkiest clothes you can find because this is MESSY! (but fun) I'd post pics but I can't find my camera at the moment. Thanks for listening....:D

·
Registered
149 Posts
LOL....definitely a good tip. Although I kept the stringy thing on, but the body weighs a nice amount so it won't stay attached to the skull. May have to do what you had to end up doing.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
hmmmmmmmmm says the file is inaccessable

you know...........i've always used liquid nails brushed on for corpsing blucky's

haven't used the webs - always got a nice texture w/LN - then i experimented w/different colors of stain just brushed on

but I agree no matter what - its a messy process

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
very nice work! he looks pretty cool in that position i might add..........lol

·
Registered
329 Posts
A little childish but my signature says exactly how I feel about my neighbors asking me to take down my "corpse" at Halloween because it was scaring the kids!!
Looks good by the way!!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually, I'm lucky and noone has ever complained about anything we've done. We have even been offered part of the neighbors yard to use in case we out grow ours. When they asked if I know how many days are left, it's because they think they can stump me and I won't know the answer...how ridiculous is THAT! Some have offered me first choice of their stuff before they dispose of it during bulk pick up week. Yup, I LOVE this neighborhood!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Nice job Trishaanne. When I corpsed a blucky a couple years ago I laid him on a piece of plywood, did one side and when it dried flipped him over and corpsed the other side. Never thought to hang him.......duh!

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
LOL trishaanne! Thanks for the corpsing lesson...good to know!! If anything else unexpected comes up will you post? I am taking notes. So far your bluckys look great. :D

Hey kevin242? Is that pantyhose? Looks good.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Trishaanne, Those are looking great! and thanks for the tip on corsping..lol I probably would have done the same thing..lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts