Haunt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just letting everyone who has a Rag Shop and or Michaels in the area. 40% off coupons are in today's paper. 40% off can be used on any one regular priced item. Sale is for August 20th-August 26th.

Also in this weeks ad:
Rag Shop the Lemax Halloween Gothic House or Zombie Cafe is on sale for $27.99 each, regular price $39.99

Michaels has 25% off it's Lemax Halloween Spooky Town Collection.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Koumajutsa, You can sign up to receive the ads for each store via email if that helps. Not sure if they offer the 40% coupon that way.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thank you for the info, I went out and bought the paper just for the coupon. Of course Spooky town is 25% off this week so can't use it on that.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
you can always say you dont receive the flyer and they will give it to you anyway. Thats what I do as the Michaels are in 2 citys a half hour on either side of me so I dont receive the flyers.... they are always fine with it

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Our Michaels is very strick on MUST have your coupon or it's full price. They do however except competitor coupons from AC Moore.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Our Micheal's never puts the flyers in their store. I did get a flyer with today's paper and there's a 40% off coupon this week. That crystal ball with the gypsy head in it is so mine. I plan on hacking it to death! mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts