Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a prop I have been working on for quite a while. He was inspired by a memory of my grandpa's basement and a creepy crawlspace area that I used to sneak peeks into...there were broken toys down there half buried in the dry dirt......I started thinking about what would have lived in such a dry, dark, cool place.....
so after many months of struggling with this character, crackerjack was born.

in progress

needed a tail

and here he is ready to paint.

I will add in some more pix as his coloring moves along....I'll bet you won't find this at Michael's this year.....

·
Registered
147 Posts
That must have been one creepy basement!! Very nice....err...creepy...

Dennis

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
I like the way you think Dave!!

Is that MM?

·
Registered
458 Posts
haha - nice dave - accentuates your living room just perfectly :) whered you get the eye ball? were you goin for a grub type thing this time? just a shot in the dark since your bucketman was based loosely on a catfish...

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha - nice dave - accentuates your living room just perfectly :) whered you get the eye ball? were you goin for a grub type thing this time? just a shot in the dark since your bucketman was based loosely on a catfish...
yes, inspiration was from a grubworm. (creepy, bloated, useless things that just dig and squirm in the dry, dark places....ewww) I made the eyeball using the "easy eyes" template on a large marble.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are you planning to make these broken toys for crackerjack? He's turning out to be cute yet repulsive.
Yes, I think he will end up with some toys.
Cute, huh? You haven't seen the paintjob yet........( you will end up putting more emphasis on repulsive after you see what he's going to look like)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts