Haunt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The UPN and WB will be ...wait for it...

JOINING TOGETHER TO BECOME ONE!
Yes, you read that right. Two tv networks unite to form one !
The new network will be called CW.

Honest. I'm not making this up.

I guess now we can all find out what happens when crap merges with other crap.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Saw this in the paper out here. Now they won't have to compete with each other to determine who will hold the title 'the epitome of mediocre'!

·
Registered
273 Posts
The worst part is that the WWE has nowhere else to go now, so Smackdown lost any leverage it might have had with the UPN.

Off topic, have you read about the rumor that the Undertaker may have been unwittingly exposed to hepatitis when Cowboy Bob Orton bled all over him? Apparently Johnny Ace was the only person who knew he had it, and Johnny didn't tell anyone. Taker, Bob Orton and Randy Orton were quite bloody during their match. If this is true, WWE is in BIG trouble....

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Holy **** sticks.
Patrick Elias of the Devils got Hep. A (I think it was A) while playing in Russia during the lockout. Bad food or some such. He only came back to the team like, two weeks ago.
No 'Taker on the pay per view. They have been advertising him as being at the super taping tomorrow in Orlando.
How could something like that happen? There has to be some sort of a blood test before matches like that. They were covered in blood. It's common sense.

As far as Smackdown goes, they actually do talk about it in the press release about this whole jack ass network, and say it's a high priority show, or some thing. For whatever that's worth.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whoops.
Taker just came out. On a ****ing horse drawn old time hearse.
:D :cool: :xbones: :devil:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts