Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I almost put this in the Horror Movie section, but it's a game after all, so we once more pad this particular part of the forum. :D

Here's how it goes. You post two Horror films that would go together in a double feature. The rules are there can't be an original with one of it's sequels or the same series sequels back to back. So no Friday the 13th paired with Friday the 13th part 2 and that paired with Season of the Witch unless it's Romero's version. Also there will be no remakes paired with originals. Time to get creative guys.

There will also be a General Movie double feature if if this thread takes off. I will go ahead and kick off the festivities with:

Dog Soldiers and Predator.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So did I.

The Craft with The Lost Boys.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Horror of Dracula and The Curse of Frankenstein. A little taste of Hammer Horror classicks.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alien and John Carpenter's The Thing

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yours is another great pairing, Jeff. On the one hand, you have the romanticized vampires and on the other you have bloodsuckers who want to do just that. Excellent choices!

Pet Semetary and The Ring

An evil little boy and an evil little girl double-header

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I like the adding of the reasoning too, so yeah, let's roll with it from now on. :cool:

Evil Dead 2 and Tales From the Crypt: The Demon Knight.

Black comedies about evil demons rising from the dead to plague the living because of mystical objects.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts