Haunt Forum banner

Creep in a Can How to Video

4K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  NoahFentz 
#1 ·
I quickly put this visual how to of my learing prop Creep in a can. I might alter it next year with more of an up and down motion.

#2 ·
This is a fun variation on the peeper prop:)

I think you're right about going for more of an up-and-down motion, particularly with him coming up under the lid. That would be more true-to-life if someone were popping out of a garbage can.

#16 ·
Noah, just checking in on this prop for the first time...me like! Another wiper motor eh? I was going to use my extra one for a grave peeper but love the idea of the creep coming out of the can, especially since I have an extra can on hand! Know exactly where I want to put him too! Is this a basic wiper motor prop...what type of tweaking did you do? My list of projects keeps getting bigger and bigger!!!

#18 ·
Thanks MadMomma

I was not happy with the peeper motion and want more of an up and down motion. IMU had posted a prop with the exact motion...
http://www.hauntforum.com/showthread.php?t=17371&highlight=pop+prop

Hpropman was able to tweak it and showed me a way to do the same to my creep in the can. I will post vids when I can get my desktop back online.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.