Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! Some of you may know me from the "other" forum. I recently became aware of this one and finally decided to join since there seems to be a lot of fun things going on and also a lot of highly informative discussions. I have been making my own Halloween props for about five years now (most of them animated).
I am looking forward to finding some new ideas for making Halloween props and I'm hoping to be able to share my technical/mechanical know-how to any member who needs it.

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Greetings and Velcome! Cool that you have been making your own props for five years now! Cant wait to see some of your stuff. :>

·
Registered
823 Posts
Welcome aboard...

I tell you what - I really enjoy this board. It's very friendly and every one helps each other out. I have a blast here - especially talking movies with Sinister et.al.

Enjoy - glad your here!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Hi everybody! Some of you may know me from the "other" forum. I recently became aware of this one and finally decided to join since there seems to be a lot of fun things going on and also a lot of highly informative discussions. I have been making my own Halloween props for about five years now (most of them animated).
I am looking forward to finding some new ideas for making Halloween props and I'm hoping to be able to share my technical/mechanical know-how to any member who needs it.
Look forward to hearing from you. Howdy and welcome.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.