Haunt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Nobody I know has. I'm a lycanthrope nut through and through; however, from all the bad press it has been recieving from fans and critics alike, it is highly doubtful I will see this at full price. I'll just wait until it hits the cheap theater in Pensacola instead. :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
my boyfriend and i went to see it when it first came out.we thought it was awesome. a bunch of our friends went to see it and all but one person liked it.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I put it on my netflix queue. I get so many movies a month from them that it's hardly like I'd be paying to see it. I don't have high expectations for this one, being most of the horror movie community has shunned it.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Dread Central had an article come out that stated there's going to be a theatrical and an unrated version coming out I believe sometime in July. The more I hear, however, the less I care. Wes Craven is not among my favorite directors, his hey day I believe peaked with A Nightmare on Elm Street, despite what other's think about those damn Scream movies. He's not worse than Fulci or Argento, but he's pretty close.

·
Banned
376 Posts
Sinister said:
Dread Central had an article come out that stated there's going to be a theatrical and an unrated version coming out I believe sometime in July. The more I hear, however, the less I care. Wes Craven is not among my favorite directors, his hey day I believe peaked with A Nightmare on Elm Street, despite what other's think about those damn Scream movies. He's not worse than Fulci or Argento, but he's pretty close.
I would be interested to hear who some of your favorite horror directors are. It's easy to say Wes Craven peaked with Nightmare, because the reputation of his horror films after that yet before Scream wasn't exactly stellar. And sorry, what's your problem with Scream now?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts