Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed that besides Zombie-F and myself, no one has one. When you reach your 1000th post, this option becomes readily accessible to you. I notice some of you still have the title of "Lunatic" when you can stretch your imaginations out and come up with something cool. DS, FE, Doc and DT all have passed that point, so lets get to it guys! Can't wat to see what your warped psyches come up with. :D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check in your Edit User Profile. You should be able to find what you seek.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's strange...it should be under your Edit email & Password like it is mine. :confused:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Sinister said:
That's strange...it should be under your Edit email & Password like it is mine. :confused:
Only available to Admins and Moderators. The old forum got way out of hand with the custom user titles, and it would be far to easy for a user to "spoof" a moderator or admin title with custom titles so only a blessed few can use them.

Though, maybe I will make it a perk of hitting the 1k mark. Sounds like a good idea to me. Let me just see if I can make it so only people over 1k can use the custom titles.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Ok, now all folks with 1k+ posts get a few priveleges, such as...

• The ability to customize user titles
  • The ability to use animated profile pictures
  • The ability to use animated avatars
  • The ability to see invisible users
  • No need for moderation on Calendar events

I have also made ALL USERS under 30 posts be in a new usergroup called "Newbie." Newbies are subject to the following limitations:

• Can NOT edit posts
  • Can NOT delete own posts
  • Can NOT rate threads
  • Can NOT upload attachments
  • Can NOT post polls
  • Can NOT vote on polls (important for our challenges)
  • Can NOT post calendar events
  • Can NOT set self to invisible mode
  • Can NOT use signatures
  • Can NOT have a custom avatar
  • Will NOT have birthdays shown on main page

Once you hit 30 posts, all of that stuff gets turned on within an hour of you hitting the 30th post. The only restriction is calendar events will be moderated until you hit the 1000 post Veteran mark.

I think those restrictions will hinder quite a few of the spammers that we have come through here.

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
Lets see now, three posts a day until next Febuary,or six posts a day until September. should be do able, starting with this one.

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Zombie-F said:

Do our "Hit points", or "Save Throws" increase too? I just wanna know if I can save versus poisonous attacks from Deathtouch.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Dr Morbius said:
Do our "Hit points", or "Save Throws" increase too? I just wanna know if I can save versus poisonous attacks from Deathtouch.
Yes and you also get to choose 3 new skills and feats. :googly:

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Dr Morbius said:
I think you have playing too much D&D. Plus my char doesn't have anything to do with poisonous attacks. He is a big beefy fighter at 18 double ot. He will kick your ever loving ass; and them some. LOL. But I have not played for a year, so my friends probably just killed him off. Those bastards! I only went for the beer anyway. My ulcer didn't like it, but I did. :googly:

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
DeathTouch said:
I think you have playing too much D&D. Plus my char doesn't have anything to do with poisonous attacks. He is a big beefy fighter at 18 double ot. He will kick your ever loving ass; and them some. LOL. But I have not played for a year, so my friends probably just killed him off. Those bastards! I only went for the beer anyway. My ulcer didn't like it, but I did. :googly:
Who said anything about "Characters"? LOL:D

14,925 Posts
Zombie-F said:

For real?
Do we get cheat codes too?

·
Registered
35 Posts
This is pretty cool. Now I have something to work towards......30 posts!

This is only my 26th......damn....oh what the heck. I've lived without animated avitars before....

1 - 20 of 53 Posts