Parts List:

Foam--3.16
Pump--7.99
plastic tubing--0.40
Urn--1.99
pond plant basket--2.98
paint/sealer--1.25

total----17.77

I cut the foam out and painted it. Then I made the skull and popped it into the hole I made for it in the foam. cut openings in the pond plant basket for the pump and tubing and ran it into the back of the foam. Easy, but took a while for me! LOL :jol:

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Great idea DFBL..Like it!!
Yeah what is your skull made out of?
what kind of paint sealant did u use also? curious
Is that plain colored water it looks slimy <<< a good slimy!!

now you gave me idea on what to do with all my extra foam, thanks.
another project

·
Bataholic
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I love it Fangs!!!!! I think I'm going to have to make a fountain now!!
See, and you thought sewing was your only passion! :D

Cool fangs... well at least ya stuck with one idea :p
:p LMAO baby! You can say that again!

Sweet little fountain you have there. I was wondering what you made the skull from.
It's made from the scrap pieces of foam from when i cut the small toe pincher stone, which is actually a left over scrap piece of foam from the Tombstone I had made for the 2006 tombstone challenge. LOL Did I confuse ya with that one? I'm getting a how to in pics together as I write this and when its done I'll post a link for ya, sound good? :>

Great idea DFBL..Like it!!
Yeah what is your skull made out of?
what kind of paint sealant did u use also? curious
Is that plain colored water it looks slimy <<< a good slimy!!

now you gave me idea on what to do with all my extra foam, thanks.
another project
For the paints I got some mistints from my Sherwin William store and mixed them to get the color I wanted. I actually mixed a blue-gray color with a brown to get that look. LOL They are the Exterior Latex paints---A-100, Sherwin Williams brand. And the sealer that I use is a concrete sealer by Stone Mason. Its formulated for Interior and Exterior applications.

I will be posting a link for a how to when I get it all together. :> Thanks for all your vonderful comments! I had a blast making this thing. And now I'm itching for summer to be over so I can get more pumps on sale! LOL hehehe

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,222 Posts
Great job Fangs. Wish i would have been able to finish mine. Oh well. Im still gunna finish it and ill just send you the pics. Great job.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.