Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Great effects, a la pumpkinrot. I envy the low tech, classic approach. This looks great and very creepy, too. I bet the parents had to push their little ones up the sidewalk. . . .if ya want candy, ya gotta earn it. Very nice!

·
Director of Ambiance
1,816 Posts
Egads, that is amazing! Please don't delete that from your Flickr account any time in the near future, because I can see myself visiting quite often for fantastic inspiration. Yours is one of my favorite type of haunts - so creepy, it makes you FEEL a range of emotions just looking at it - and the crazy attention to detail always leaves you wondering where should you look next - (or what will creep out of somewhere next?!!?!?!)

Just gorgeous, thank you so much for sharing!

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
This is one of the best haunts I have seen. Your use of natural materials, twigs, branches, dead grass, moss, corn stalks, ect. was amazing. That place is scary in the daylight. I agree that getting toters to walk through at night would be a real test. There is a lot of hard work there and the attention to detail shows it. First class.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Truly amazing! The attention to detail is mindblowing!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all so much for the wonderful compliments!! We had an amazing time putting it all together. We really enjoyed being able to focus on the organic details this year having scaled down to just the front yard. This year was, in part, inspired by Rot's body of work over the years with our own style twists attached. We can't thank all of you enough for being such an incredibly supportive and inspiring group over the years! Thank you!

·
She looks so normal
21,275 Posts
What a great looking haunt. I love the punpkins. How many did you use? I plan on using pumpkins as the main focus this next year. Just trying to figure out how many I'll need. Again, a very impressive haunt.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Echoing everyone else, brilliant display/set-up! The photography only enhances the artful creativity of your work.

·
Pumpkin Hill Gravekeeper
1,536 Posts
Love your use of pumpkins. Are they real or foam?

·
Muddled Moderator
28,211 Posts
Wow, that looks great. You did a terrific job with the lighting and photography too!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts