Haunt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went into the backroom of the basement to get some packing boxes,turned around and scared the crap out of myself.My stalkabout is hanging against the wall,room not lit so well and [email protected]&n that thing took me by suprise!
:eek:

Pic has flash so it looks much brighter than it really is!

·
Banned
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's pretty cool! I think I'd jump too. Hopefully, just not spill any beer in the process :D
You will be glad to know my beer was safe and sound on the kegerator just outside the door.:D No beer was harmed in the making of this post!:cool:

·
Registered
251 Posts
That happens all the time out in the garage to me, i leave two evil monks down from the rafters and when you walk out to the unlit garage ,any light from the neighbors house cast just enough lite to catch a glimps of them.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Too, too funny!! I walked into my barn after getting the heebie jeebies because of all the spider webs I just walked through and noticed my giant scarecrow next to my full length mirror and it scared me to death!! (ALMOST made me feel sorry for the kids......almost!!)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Y'all are cracking me up. Poor kids...

Now watch me walk down in the basement today and scare myself to death when I forget to turn on the lights and run into one of my props!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts