Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the party, that is....I've been wondering where all the haunt action is! So , anyway, I'm Dave, and I make dead things. I've been active on MoM for quite a while, and just now learned that there are other forums out there in cyberspace.....wow! how cool is this???? I'm hoping to check some other's cool Halloween props and stuff and look forward to sharing ideas. For all those who already know me....hope you weren't trying to hide!

Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
458 Posts
man...and i thought i could get away from you! haha - glad your here..there is plenty of action goin on over hear - was actually just gettin ready to tell ya to join - hows that mold coming?? get ur foam yet??? nice seein ya man - 1031fan

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i love the big scarecrow guy! how'd you make him???

do you meant the pumpkin headed guy in the coffin? If so, he's a paper mache' head, pvc arms,blucky ribs, wire frame hands. It is actually a pneumatic prop that jumps out of the coffin corpselator style. (if this isn't the one you want to know about, just let me know....i have no secrets.....)

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Welcome Dave! Someone who carries a crowbar with them is good for so many things. You'll like it here.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Greetings and welcome Dave. Hmmm, the last time I was over at MOM I was replying to some molding threads. What are you working on? Mold making is one of my favorite aspects of the whole hobby.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Greetings and welcome Dave. Hmmm, the last time I was over at MOM I was replying to some molding threads. What are you working on? Mold making is one of my favorite aspects of the whole hobby.
Just starting some 2part urethane skulls....moving up from greatstuff....hopefully it will go well, because every time I try to advance to the next level, this hobby gets more and more expensive....:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.