Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dance last Saturday... http://tinyurl.com/yxztp7

Yard Halloween Night... http://tinyurl.com/yczssp

I am tired. - but all went well. It's been a crazy 2 weeks leading to Halloween;
*with bad timing -took a trip to Kansas City (not my idea)
*was in the hospital,
*my best friend who helps put the dance together with me ended up in
hospital too (separate reasons) so she couldn't help me

.....and somehow pulled off the dance, and yard... Time for rest.... well, it will be....after packing everything back up and putting into it all into the storage room.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Absolutely amazing... I am still in shock from your winged demon creatures and those book shelves... your work is an inspiration for me and I'm sure MANY others. I might have to have a go at making one of those creatures.... It may turn out looking like a dog though!

The dance and display looks to be a real big hit in those photos. Keep up the AMAZING work!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:) Thanx.

Johnny when you decide to make your very own winged crittters just let me know and I will help you along. ;)

·
Registered
820 Posts
Great work DeadSpider..I agree with Dr. Morbius about the cabinets, you should do a how-to on just those.
Just one thing though-You gave away DORITOS?????? Was it Mexican Halloween in Canada???

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Maybe I missed something. Did you set up the entire thing at one place to have a dance, and then put everything in your yard for halloween? If you did, that is a tremendous amount of work.

I won't comment on your vast prop building and painting skills ( okay, maybe I will they are fantastic). I want to comment on the lighting. Again it looks phenominal. Lighting changes the whole look of the place.

You done good DS.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I was looking forward to seeing the witch display with the lighting. Really great stuff! THe yard lighting looks fantastic as well!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Did you make the "Good Witch" items yourself?

In my opinion, you are one of the best on this site at what you do. Keep up the inspiring work!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow guys n gals. Thanx for all the kind words. :)

-Yes, I gave away Doritos... after I ran out of treat bags I had to open the Dorito box. So I guess it was Mexican Halloween. lol :googly:

-The witch shelves do have a sort of brief photo how to attached, it is posted in the props pages here: http://www.hauntforum.com/showthread.php?t=4107

-Yes, I did a dance across town, partied all nite, got up after i think 3 hours sleep and took everything down packed it all up drove it all back home (between soccer games with the kids) rested up monday while the kids were at school, tried to catch up on "mom duties" all afternoon monday and then scrambled to set up most of my own yard, still attempting to set up lighting and fog chiller as TOTers arrived tuesday eve.

...whew...

-Yep, the GoodWitch Brand is all my own. The bottles and cans are really FAR too detailed but I did it just for me. They have instructions and warnings on them too. I have label templates saved in a program and I can quickly print out new ones.

Again, thanx so much everyone. :D

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
I really expected exactly what I saw in those pics Dead Spider. When you showed us a glimpse of those shelves in chat that night, I knew we had an artist in our midst. Well done, well done indeed.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts