Haunt Forum banner

How should we kick off Battle of the Scream Queens?

• Classic Match First

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Contemporary Match First

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't matter to me one way or the other

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Sinister's choice

Votes: 2 28.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, my fellow Haunt Forum comrades! Here's your Sinister host of Horror Movie Death Match coming to you once again with an all new series of matches but in a different vein.

Over the months you have been asked to choose the best from your favorite films, battles between which Horror creature could beat the stuffings out of another and slug fests between classic monster films to which has stood the test of time in your minds. This time around, it's going to be a little different in the fact that these polls are going to deal with pure fluff. Sit back, and get your fingers ready to vote. Sinister, Zombie-F, Haunt Forum and HMDM submit for your approval: Battle of the Scream Queens! Matches too big for HMDM and so warrant a forum of their own.

The rules are the same as they are in HMDM except the matches will stay open for a week. After which time, we will move onto the next. There will be sixty-four qualifying ladies in 32 matches and we will trudge on until we whittle it down to two in the Finals. You will see starlets from past and present films vying for the top spot and all will have at least three Horror films to their credits. Scream Queen has a broad definition to me, and they will have all contributed to the genre in some way. This is based on sex appeal alone, not how well they acted in a film so keep this in mind when making your choices.

I am off to do a little research. But in the meantime, I will give you the board a say so in how we kick this off. We're going to open a temp poll so you can choose if we begin with a classic match i.e. Scream Queens from before the 90's or those after. So get in and get voting once more, for we have a long way to go.

Sinister :xbones:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had a bit of an edit from my first post here. I meant to say 64 ladies in 32 matches but i didn't post it that way. Problem taken care of, lets move on.

I also like JT's idea and might go that way. Anyone else have a say so here? I'm going to leave the poll open for a little while longer. Feel free to make any comments you might have regarding this.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think we will do that then. I'm going to go ahead and close this, and starting tomorrow we will kick this thing into high gear. Just tune in every Saturday thereafter to catch the newest of matches. Thanks to all who voted and added their two cents (JT and Morg) we will see you in these parts later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.