Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Nice site and pics! If my pumpkinrot turns out half as good as yours, I'll be ecstatic! I may have some questions for you on how you did it... :D

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It would be my pleasure. And you can help with the tombstones. Since you are the master at that.

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Zombie-F said:
But I've never made tombstones before! :confused:

I'm making my first attempt at those this year.
I didn't know that. I thought you made your own. Oh well.

Hey, I have been messing around with a flash script for my site. If anyone has time to take a look at it, that would be great. it is not done, just testing it out. I plan to have one for everything when I am done. Still working out some bugs.

Here is that link again. Tell me what you think.
www.deathtouchhorrors.com

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you very FE. I can't wait to get the whole thing done. It should be pretty cool when it is done.

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you Hella.

I just updated my site again. I know, I know. Last time I will ask you to take a look at it. I now made the main website flash too. I forgot to put the video on there, but I will do that later. So, could everyone go back on my website and tell me what you think.

www.deathtouchhorrors.com

Thank all!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I think your site looks cool DT. You might want to think about loading some of your content as separate .swf files to cut down on the main movie size. Even with a fast broadband connection, I was seeing 40+ second load times for that 3.8MB main movie file.

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ScareFX said:
I think your site looks cool DT. You might want to think about loading some of your content as separate .swf files to cut down on the main movie size. Even with a fast broadband connection, I was seeing 40+ second load times for that 3.8MB main movie file.
I was afraid you were going to say that ScareFX. I was planning on lowering the size. It was taking its take at work too, so yea you are right. So, I guess it isn't done yet.

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dr Morbius said:
Flash 8 professional and the help file that came with it.:(

It is HARD to do flash that way..ver raw. I gotta look into the Koolmoves..sounds easier.
Maybe you could send me flash 8 pro and I will send you a copy of Koolmoves. Of course I think I would be making out like a bandit. Flash 8 has to cost some cash. LOL.

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
DeathTouch said:
Maybe you could send me flash 8 pro and I will send you a copy of Koolmoves. Of course I think I would be making out like a bandit. Flash 8 has to cost some cash. LOL.
HA! Uhh.. It's a beta version that only works if I roll back the computer clock to Sept 2005...But it is fully functional! No way I could afford the 800 bones for the program. But if you still want it, I'll burn ya a copy of the zip file that contains flash 8 pro, dreamweaver and fireworks..all beta and all have to have your computer calender rolled back..I find it to be no big deal though, if you need current date, just set it back when your done working with it. ( God I am sooo cheap!)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts