Haunt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
I love those collectible houses that Zombie mentioned but they're so darn expensive!
The item you have pictured is neat (not too cutesy) and I wouldn't mind having that in my house as a decoration. Anything Tim Burton(ish) is good.

·
Registered
797 Posts
I agree with Zombie and BlackWidow. I can't stand the cutesy things--though I've recently come to the conclusion that something is better than nothing, or more accurately, that if my neighbors want to put out a cutesy blow-up ghost in their front yard, it's better than if they'd done nothing at all. Not in my house, though!

I don't usually do the little knick-knack things, unless they're skeleton-related. I have a couple of those I keep out year-round, so I don't bother putting them away around Halloween (when it's actually appropriate for them to be there!). However, even those are gifts I've gotten from other people, not things I've gone out and purchased myself. So I wouldn't be in the market for them, if that helps at all.

Curiously, I really love seeing them in stores, though...

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I have a decent collection of spooky town stuff. but thats about as cutesy as I go . I like things to lean toward the creepy side.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.