Haunt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found something I can work on in the house, under the air-con, until the heat subsides a little. My next door neighbor has a privacy fence and I want to project a silhouette of a demon or fallen angel on it from by basement window. I’m not sure if I want the silhouette of the demon/angel to be light with surrounding shadow or the demon/angel to be pure shadow but, I’m leaning towards the latter.

What I need is a good silhouette to do some tests with. In my minds eye I see a human form sitting on the “ground”, slumped over with hands holding “himself” up, like it just landed after being thrown from Heaven. I want large wings with maybe a bony spike where the wings hinge to let everyone know this is not a good angel.

Anyone have a good image I can use, I've searched Goggle with no luck, or is there an aspiring artist out there that can help me out?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vlad said:
I'll ask my daughter when she gets home tonight. Fallen Angels are a big thing with her.
Thanks Vlad, anything she can do will help. I have one which I'm going to cut-out and test tonight but, if she can come-up with something better I'll take it. :jol:

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
have you checked out any of Boris Vallejo pics. They are awsome and maybe you can get one from there or just wings here and body there and such . this is a website with over 351 pics on it it has the galleries from like 1980 to 2000 and a special black and white section
http://hebuss.free.fr/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts