Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Well, that now makes me a fan of his!

Ah to have time and money! We would all be haunting celebs :p

Thanks for posting, I think I'll surf around and try to find other haunting celebs...

·
Volat cum ea suas alas.
12,853 Posts
I just read his autobiography. Very complex man.

I see lots of expensive animatronics (jealous!) not displayed to their best advantage at all. They need a setting, not just to be set up on the walkway willy-nilly.

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol: One of the scariest memories I have as a child was when I watched the movie Chitty, Chitty Bang, Bang and the part in the movie where the "child hunter" with the long nose went hunting for the children. What a creepy looking dude! It still gives me the creeps to watch that part. I love it when famous folks love Halloween too. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :D Of course, if I had the money, my house would look like Disney's Haunted Mansion....just a little more creepy!!! :jol:

·
Slowly Losing My Mind
2,820 Posts
I love Dick Van ****! Who doesn't. I love him even more now that I know he is a haunter. You rock Dick!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Another thing Dick and I have in common! I ran into him at the E3 video gaming show a couple of years ago and was impressed that he seemed as into it as the rest of us geeks. Just goes to show he's a real person, who among other things, digs video games and Halloween, it just happens he works in a not to normal profession!

·
Registered
598 Posts
I think either ShellHawk or Johnny thunder mentioned this a few months ago on Hauntcast. I looked it up then. I've always admired him, now even more.

·
Registered
529 Posts
He loves video games and Halloween. How could I not love Dick Van ****?

I hope I am still haunting at his age. I think he is in his mid to late eighties.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Agreed, Dick is awesome and now even more so. How very cool, I would have never thought of him as being a big Halloween fan.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts