Haunt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe someone here will find this useful... I'm a member of an online deals site and started a thread there last year where I've been keeping track of great deals I find on Halloween props, decor, useful tools, etc. I update it frequently and I'm always on the lookout for other sites with sales. Please feel free to take a peek...Fiendish Finds

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been doing some "Spring Cleaning" in my discount Hallowe'en deals thread. All links should be current and up-to-date. I'm on the lookout for more deals--feel free to post your own! :D

:devil: Fiendish Finds! :devil:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Time to bump and give a fresh link...

Fiendish Finds - Discount/clearance Hallowe'en

Everything's been updated and there are a few new additions. I'm always scouring the Web for good deals on Hallowe'en related items! Enjoy!! :jol:

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
grapegrl said:
I can look...just something plain or something embellished?
Yea, just something plain and cheap. I can also hit it with some latex paint and glue just to make it a little more nasty. Thank you Grapegrl.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Check this out... Lisa's Little Treasures
BEW Childs Size BLACK Pointed WITCH HAT!
This is a nice Child's Size WITCH HAT that is black in color and has a nice wide brim and pointed top!
A great addition to any WITCH'S or SORCCERER or SORCERESS Costume!
FREE SHIPPING WITH ANY COSTUME PURCHASE!
$1.97

I'm not sure whether this place is reputable or not, but shipping is probably going to kill the deal anywhere else right now.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The kid's size is anywhere from 12-14" high and 16" in diameter.

Here's an adult-sized one:
centurynovelty.com

$3.98 + 5.85 shipping = $9.83

Unless you need it right now, you might be better off just picking up one of the cheapies they have in stores when the Hallowe'en stuff comes out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts