Haunt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Well I just made my first ever trip to Disney World and have to say I was in awe. The haunted mansion was just simply awesome. I did have a question it looks as though on almost every ride they were using a Par 64 or equivilent light with a blacklight gel. I know there was some disscussion on this as well as other boards but wondered if anyone had any inside info on what they were using and possible a source. I did see a many standard 48" bulb BL's but was really supprised at the number of cans and how well they seem to work. It really just reinforced how much of a role good lighting plays in the whole experience.

Thanks

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ya dont ever just think lights are lights. Good lighting can make things way more amazing than before. But its a lot more expensive to buy. I'd love to get my hands on a fresnel light or par can but it just doesnt fit my budget. Ebay has them though for pretty cheap.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Look into wild fire long throw uv lights as well as invisable uv paint. This stuff is killer. Its what Disney used on the Roger Rabbit ride!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts