Haunt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I was working on my gravegrabber today I tried something a bit different. The head is a mask that I trimmed to look more realistic. What I noticed was that the mask had a shine to it, that didnt look quite realistic.

Here is my fix....

1. sweep the garage.
2. from the dust and debris, remove any screws, ciggy butts, paper and other large debris.
3. get a can of "spray adheseve" 3M 77 works great.
4 spray the adheseve on the area you require to look more aged or dirty.
5. Use your best "fast pitch" throw and rocket the dust, wood shavings and dirt towards the sprayed area. (you can gently place the dirt on also but this was fun)

6. "VIOLA" instant zombie aging! Spray over the dirt with the adheseve one more time so it all stays in place...let dry.

Yes, I know it sounds stupid but it looks good to dirty up those zombies and it works for many things, tombstones, clothing, etc..It puts a "fine" layer of dust only on the adheseve areas and the rest will fall off! Just that extra level of detail that gives realisim. I like it.
:googly: :googly: :googly: :googly: :googly:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Good idea M! Cleaning and propping at the same time. You "multi-takser".
I think I'll give hubby a broom in one hand and a prop in the other!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes...yes I am...

Thats why the ladies....love me...I can clean like nobodys business AND make a cool prop...the line forms to the left....lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.