Haunt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll admit right off, that I don't really care for Disturbed.
But, has anyone else heard their kick-ass cover of Genesis' Land of Confusion?

It rocks.

Don't know if there is a video to go with it, but as good as the song is, the video can't come close to the original. Puppet Spock solving a rubicks cube is classic.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Not a real fan of them. I even like Richard Cheese's version of Down With the Sickness, better than the original. Are You Breathing? is my favorite song by them. Other than that, they sort of remind me of Judas Priest's uglier cousin. I hope Haunti doesn't hear me say that...:ninja: :D

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Sinister said:
I hope Haunti doesn't hear me say that...:ninja: :D
You can have your opinion Sin....

I LOVE DISTURBED! Their music fits me!! :devil:

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'm definitely a Disturbed fan. Though their guitar lines are super-repetitive, I can't get enough of Draiman's voice. That guy's got some PIPES! Funny thing is, that cover is one of my least favorite songs on the album. I think "10,000 Fists" and "Deify" are much better.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Pete said:
I'm definitely a Disturbed fan. Though their guitar lines are super-repetitive, I can't get enough of Draiman's voice. That guy's got some PIPES! Funny thing is, that cover is one of my least favorite songs on the album. I think "10,000 Fists" and "Deify" are much better.
Draiman's voice is yummy. I like getting in my car, blaring the music, greatly exceeding the speed limit and looking for someone to play with :devil:
hehehe

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Definitly a fan even met the guys.
The best part about the remake is listening to my kids sing it then telling them its a remake. They are like whats genesis anima?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts