Haunt Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of moving the location of my blog - a link to it is in my signature - from blogcrypt to xanga, I like xanga's features and have never had a problem uploading photos. But then, it's cool to be already at a Halloween place too. I was wondering those of you who have a blog, are you happy with your host? Where do you blog? Please share links of your Halloween blogs? Thanks! :jol:

·
Registered
235 Posts
other, I have one at blogcrypt. The only problem I've had so far, is with my password. I've had to have a new one sent to me twice and now it isn't working again. Guess I'll have to get another one. I really need to update it.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
cheetah you don't have haunt forum in your list ..
your kid is a cutie

·
Registered
749 Posts
I'm on Sinisterspace as IshWitch and Hauntspace as Valkyrie. I don't have a blog and generally barely have time to check the spaces. It makes me feel bad, but I hang out on 3 forums and that takes up most of my time when I'm not on my travel agency site.

So much internet, so little time!
LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.