Haunt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of moving the location of my blog - a link to it is in my signature - from blogcrypt to xanga, I like xanga's features and have never had a problem uploading photos. But then, it's cool to be already at a Halloween place too. I was wondering those of you who have a blog, are you happy with your host? Where do you blog? Please share links of your Halloween blogs? Thanks! :jol:

·
Registered
235 Posts
other, I have one at blogcrypt. The only problem I've had so far, is with my password. I've had to have a new one sent to me twice and now it isn't working again. Guess I'll have to get another one. I really need to update it.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Oh, I just started a new one and its more halloween related. Feel free to go and comment, dont get many lol
Bookmark, link whatever. Check out my radio link too, its either Alice Cooper or Halloween music 24/7
Lemme know what u think!

http://cheetahclub67.blogspot.com/

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
cheetah you don't have haunt forum in your list ..
your kid is a cutie

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Nope no blog.

I'm not on any of those spaces. I suppose forums have always been adequate for me.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
cheetah you don't have haunt forum in your list ..
your kid is a cutie
Yeah I just thought about that last night, but then I was wondering, do I want to keep this as my personal site. You know, like how somethings are just for you. :)

·
Registered
842 Posts
I'm on Sinisterspace as IshWitch and Hauntspace as Valkyrie. I don't have a blog and generally barely have time to check the spaces. It makes me feel bad, but I hang out on 3 forums and that takes up most of my time when I'm not on my travel agency site.

So much internet, so little time!
LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts