Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Panic time is here!
3,835 Posts
Is this the same one that was being sold at Sam's Club last year? I heard these were really neat props and were sold out quickly. People were marking them way up and selling them on EBAY if it is the same one.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is this the same one that was being sold at Sam's Club last year? I heard these were really neat props and were sold out quickly. People were marking them way up and selling them on EBAY if it is the same one.
yep, it's the same one. The Gemmy Witch, saw one Today on E-bay for $340.:googly:

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Hey im getting this...Damn and that stabbo the clown. Im sooo selling that thing. LOL.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i bought one last year at sams for $99
one thing i will warn u of is that i had to return it twice
i had problems with the sound and the movements
once i got one that worked well i havent had any problems with it
since :jol:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've heard that Gemmy has worked on the Witch issues and they have been resolved, I see some of these have aux. input which would be sweet. Not sure if the one I got has that option. Don't really care though, i made a 6 1/2' tall talking witch that stirs a cauldron with two other witches to complete the sceene, the Gemmy prop will be inside.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I have one sitting next to me now. Bought last year at Sam's Club. I have had no problems and she has been handled rough. Her eyes light up, she has a wireless mike. I added a little material around her neck. Pot stirs, smokes and lights...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Djm!! I had to return it 3 times!!!!! I was sooooo upset!!! none were working good! The last one i got finally started working good then her wire thing broke along with her neck! The cashiers were amazed at how many times i came to change her! They were all sold out by the time i returned it for the final time!! I was sooo pissed!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Update on Gemmy Witch & Cauldron from Walmart.

Sorry I couldn't find the other thread but wanted to update you guys...I got my Gemmy Witch/Cauldron from Walmart, she is the newer version (thought not), she comes with a wireless mic that works flawlessly from a good distance, furthest I tested it was about 40 feet. She also has a aux. input which is fantastic. IMO this is gemmys best lifesize prop (I like mine better:D ), couldn't be more pleased with her...The price of $139 plus shipping is hard to beat.

Also dented the wallet at Michaels on Thursday, picked up Donna The dead and a few other items, "Donna" also looks really creepy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Troy:

If you don't mind me asking, Is there a base that connects her and the cauldron, or are they two different pieces?

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Troy:

If you don't mind me asking, Is there a base that connects her and the cauldron, or are they two different pieces?

Thanks,
Matt
Matt,

they are two seperate pieces, a cord does come from the base that plugs into the cauldron though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts