Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just out of curiosity does anyone sometimes gets a little scared on Halloween just because they know it's the scariest holiday of the year. Even if you are watching a scary Horror movie on Halloween do yo get scared? Or say a friend was playing a nasty trick on you and they suddenly pop up out of nowhere and say Boo I gotch ya?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Nah... When I was a young kid I was a psyco as it is. I mean my favorite movie was Hellraiser.... I was fasinated with death and with Halloween. :) I was a wierd kid... Today I am fasinated with everything even more. Horror has been my life for a long time. :D

·
Banned
160 Posts
You spelled fascinated and psycho wrong :D anyway no I do not after developing into what I am now, the Darkness and Halloween are both keys to my immortality.

·
Registered
59 Posts
The only thing that I get scared of on Halloween is weather my house or car will be one of the unfortunate victims of vandals. Other than that, I love everything about the holiday.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
I try to do the scaring, but there's just something about that night that puts a touch of fear into me. I get most scared when midnight rolls around and I have to wait another 365 days until the next Halloween.

·
Registered
10,924 Posts
Since we're digging up three year old posts... :D

The only thing that scares me on Halloween is when I get my credit card statement from
all the Halloween props/materials I bought! :eek:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Oh yes...the credit card bill. Big time scary!
We spend far more at Halloween than 10 Christmas' combined!

·
Panic time is here!
3,841 Posts
I was wondering who those new avatars were until I saw the date. LOL!

Halloween has never scared me.
Always loved it.

When I was a kid, all horror movies scared me but I couldn't help but watch them. I was banned from watching them by my Dad. Now I love them.

·
She looks so normal
21,276 Posts
I can get scared on Halloween night, but I love getting scared, so I'm probaly willing it to happen.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
I like haunted houses to a point. I don't like actors jumping out at me, but I love animations. Not wure where that puts me. LOL

·
Registered
437 Posts
Sure I do! Scared we'll run out of candy. Scared it might rain. Scared props might break down. Scared it'll all be over with too soon....... Spooky stuff!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Well heck yeah i get scared. Im so jumpy anyway . This weekend Im taking my son and a few friends to Six Flags Fright fest and i do think i will just take pics while walking around and let my kids do all the haunted walk trhoughs LOL. MASK!!!! I hate um...I get freaked over a mask not knowing whats behind them.
Once while living in another neighborhood years ago i was in my garage doing my halloween thing while now EX hubby was taking the kids trick or treating. Well this guy, with the Micheal mask on comes walking slowly my way. here i am all alone out side and I speak to him....said HI there....and he just slowly walks and nodes his head. Oh my gosh i was freaked!!!!. So after THAT year I now have volunteers who are with me all Halloween night LOL. Can we can I think TRISH...aka Wormy drinks to much coffee. LOL

·
Registered
189 Posts
I was wondering who those new avatars were until I saw the date. LOL!

Halloween has never scared me.
Always loved it.

When I was a kid, all horror movies scared me but I couldn't help but watch them. I was banned from watching them by my Dad. Now I love them.
I'm still a newb, I forgot to check the date.
oh well, live and learn.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts