Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
I went when it was in Dallas (is there a trend with "D" cities? Dallas, Detroit, Denver???).

I thought the seminars were okay - many were just sales pitches.

The demos were utterly fantastic - some of the best in the industry showing how to do a technique. Very time compressed but well worth getting to as many of those as possible.

Vendor floor was great - lots of vendors with some terrific products, very helpful, very informative, great to talk to and work out a deal (or three).

I mainly went because it was close-ish. If it were near-by I'd definitely go again.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
I went to the Hauntcon in Denver this past spring. I enjoyed the seminars (some were better than others) and the vendor floor was great.
I also went on the tour of Reinke Brothers Haunted Mansion. I'd gone though it before but this was a guided tour to explain how everything worked and it was both lights on and lights off.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I havent been to Hauntcon yet, but seeing how it is a mere 5 miles from me next season, not only will I be attending, We will be doing a FX demo, and our Hearse club will be doing the Hearse Ralley....... fun for all to be had! If you make it look us up!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I havent been to Hauntcon yet, but seeing how it is a mere 5 miles from me next season, not only will I be attending, We will be doing a FX demo, and our Hearse club will be doing the Hearse Ralley....... fun for all to be had! If you make it look us up!
I definately will look you up!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Were going, tho havent been there the previous years (poor, busy, too far with too many shows, the first three years)

I am really curious to see how it all works out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.