Haunt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
i'm not a huge fan of the motion but wow the sound is cool and just a little bit of paint touch up and set in the right place...holy crap! That would look good in a graveyard

·
Registered
424 Posts
Yes, I can definitely see this standing back in a dark corner of a graveyard, with face made nasty by carpet latex corpsing and the clothing dirtied up and rotting...... hmmmmm - maybe time to go to Michaels.

·
Registered
442 Posts
well - at the risk of sounding dirty - haha - can someone lift the dress up and show us the linkage? it looks very simple from the motion and im sure it could be easily replicated with a single wiper motor - maybe put it on a prop controller so its not so rythmic and dance move like - riley

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh wow. *shifts eyes to donna* Im scared to even pose the girl...

D: poor her. xD I love her anyways- and i plan on keeping her just the way she is face wise. Im gonna change her costume/lantern/hair every year to go with the haunt, but im gonna leave her face be.

Glad you guys found the video interesting.
-Anthony

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If anyone is interested, by clicking HERE you can check out the new Donna (Haunted Girl Prop) that will be sold at Spirit and Spencer gifts, as well as a brief video. I am really digging her sound effect and the fact her eyes flash is so kool.

The head is kool too. xD

Just a heads up...or off, in Donna's case.
-Anthony

·
Registered
806 Posts
Thanks for the link.. looks like the same movement but a head instead of a pumpkin. The neighborhood kids still think she is the scariest of the lot. My kids told me she is really scary until you turn her on. They said not to plug her in because it ruins it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, i noticed it too- Like, she's such a kickass static prop, but at the same time, she's enjoyable to watch when activated and all their soundtracks are so kool. xD I love donna- Clearly.

-Anthony

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.