Haunt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone seen the movie "DOOM?" Please let me know and I love to hear some more story about that. Does it include blood and gore?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I liked it. Don't go into the movie thinking it's serious...just go into it thinking it will be fun.

There was a good amount of blood...but I can always do with more.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Yep, The Rock is kicking the candy-asses of demons on the corner of Know Your Role Boulevard and Jabronie Drive at the place known as the Smack Down Hotel. :D

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I haven't seen this movie, nor will I. However, I did enjoy Ebert & Roeper's reviews of it. A sampling:

Roeper calls it "a vile, dopey, indecipherable ear-splitting waste of time" and says "the performances are awful, the action sequences are impossible to follow, the violence is gratuitous, the lighting is bad, The Rock is stiff and cheesy - I have my doubts that the catering truck was up to snuff!" He calls it "one of the worst movies of the year" and "garbage, utter garbage".

Ebert follows with the astute observation that "Doom is certainly what anybody is going to face who goes to see this movie - it is unbelievably bad". He sums up his review with "Oh, it's a bad movie!"

I like humerous reviews of movies.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
kevin242 said:
Well if those 2 windbags panned it, it must be good! Those guys only like movies about homos and retards. I mean it's a movie made from a video game, for crying out loud, try not to take it so seriously. Gratuitus violence? sweet... that's what horror movies have been missing.
LOL. Kevin you're gonna upset the homos and retards. :D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I say upset 'em Scarey! Kevin is 100% right. This board ain't a place for fans of movies like The Notebook, Titanic and Philadelphia. :D We're bound to step on some toes here and there. It's inevitable. :ninja:

With that, I say **** that Oscar Whore Tom Hanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts