Haunt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first test went well, already had her stirring the Cauldron, looks like she's 100% ready.:D

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Looks good troy..
why didn't you show her stirring?
maybe next vid...

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hi Troy, I can honestly say having seen her in person, that she's great. The only suggestion I'd make, is to separate the witches voice from the rest of the soundtrack. She has a definite chin wobble during thunder sounds in the background of the soundtrack. Of course at night, in the dark, and with kids running by at 50 MPH, it hardly matters, lol. She's just awesome though, and I'm looking forward to seeing her in person at the party.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Found them on E-bay and I have THREE more stashed.:D Vlad your right about seperating the voice, that's exactly why it was a test.

·
Registered
194 Posts
WOW!!!! That is great! You are going to scare the candy out of the little TOT'S that come to your place. Is this your first try at animatronics?
Did you fashion the face yourself or is it a mask?
Please post a how to and a video with her stirring. WOW!!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I love animatronics and thats a good one, nice job, the fog looked good to, I liked the way it rolled across the yard very creepy Troy.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Looks Good troy and great fog you have going on there

·
Terrible Peril
2,660 Posts
Wow Troy I just watched your yard video...Really nice!!! The witch really leads the show....NICE fog too!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts