Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to show off Dr. Ghasty's make-up he wore to the ball:

Needless to say, I loved it!

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
OOOOH HELL YEA IT WAS!!! I told everyone about that costume. I thought it kicked some major a**!! Fanfreakintastic job on that one.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Uhhhh... What makeup?

BTW, thanks for the nice comments.

Sickie Ickie, your rotten teeth and flayed nose skin were truly disgusting. They made me want to vomit... in a good way.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL Just imagine if I dressed in costume! :p Unfortunately I have no pics of myself at the ball. heh

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...but I did find one of DR. Ghastly without make-up! LOL (Told ya I'd post, Brad! LOL)

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
What a great costume!!! The ears and teeth really do it.

Are those teeth uncomfortable to wear or are they ok?

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What do ya say Dr. G? Shall I get the pliers and see if you like un-wearing your teeth better? heh

·
Registered
86 Posts
The teeth are a mild annoyance. Not totally comfortable, but good enough to keep in all night without a problem. They are Dental Distortions "Lucius" teeth.

Uh, Sickie, thanks to a motorcycle wreck at the age of 16, I have already tried the "unworn" teeth idea. It didn't suit me. :eek:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well,... maybe. It seems like a lot of others here on the message boards have worn theatrical contacts, and I haven't really heard of anyone else complaining.

That being said, I wear contacts every day (nearsighted) and think that the theatrical contacts (prescription curvature) are annoying. This is partly because I don't think they fit the curvature of my eyeball well, and also because the "pupil" area in the center of the contact lens is smaller than my pupils... This causes a ring of color around my field of vision and also impairs my night vision. I have worn these on probably 10 different occasions for several hours at a time... but it's always a relief to take them out at the end of the night.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actually I'm glad you mentioned that. I'm planningon getting some formyself, now I know what I'm in for. I'm near sighted as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts