Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

· Registered
963 Posts
Doc,
Really looks good! It show what can be done with limited resources and a whole lot of imagination. Nice job!

· DeceptiProp
4,975 Posts
You know dr. I really don't know who I am going to vote for. Seeing your prop, I am swaying to vote for your prop. But, with a little cash advance I might vote for your prop. LOL.

· Registered
963 Posts
I hear doctors make good money. Time to get the checkbook out!
Of course, under the table is the preferred method of payment.

· Registered
1,531 Posts
Dr. Morbius,
I really dig your animated terror. I have all kinds of electric toys gizmos and dohickeys around here, and your prop has got me thinking....and I don't like thinking....it hurts ,and keeps me from sleeping. LOL

· Registered
6,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
HibLaGrande said:
Dr. Morbius,
I really dig your animated terror. I have all kinds of electric toys gizmos and dohickeys around here, and your prop has got me thinking....and I don't like thinking....it hurts ,and keeps me from sleeping. LOL
I know what you mean..I lay awake thinking about how I can do things with toys and cheap cd players that others do with expensive software and servos. I have another idea, and I will post the project progress on the forums as I go along..Oh man, if you liked Wilfred, you aint seen NOTHIN yet!

MWaaahahahaaa!

· Registered
313 Posts
Post 5

I'm doomed. After seeing your prop I don't even know why I would bother to enter. It is incredible when you think of he cost.
By the way, I used to work at Berekley Farms Dairy in San Mateo and had a good friend who lived in Castroville before I moved to little Spokane, Washington.
Anyway kids are finally in bed, time to get to work!!

· Registered
6,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I'm really not sure if these can be considered "Servos". They have a geard shaft and a stop limit. They have circuitry which I'm not sure has a potentiometer in it, as I haven't cracked them open. I used the power leads from the motors themselves, and hard wired them directly to a hardwired switchbox. No radio control. I think they are a cheap type of servo, but I've never seen a configuration like that before. When I disect them, I'll let you know more.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.