Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Got a couple of e mails from your very kind members, extending an invite to join, and I'm real glad to be here. Just reading a few posts, I can see it's a very active group and I hope I can contribute! Spent a couple of years on Halloween-L several years back, then migrated over to Creep Crafters, where I still am at.
Just updated my website to bring it up to 2005, so if you get a few minutes, have a look, at the URLs below. Excited to be here!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Heya! Hope you like our own little Haunted Home on the Net! :jol:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Welcome Dread, thanks for the tips on the wolf. Surfing the web for taxidermists tonight, hope I'm up to the challenge! Glad you're here!

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Hi and welcome....I love your cemetary 03 cross with the reaper...It was great. Hope you have a great time here.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
welcome dread! i remember seeing your old site quite a while ago. it's great to see what you've been able to create! i love the wolf, the pumpkin guys, and the little grave digger guy! great work! keep it up! i can't wait to see what you have in store for 2006.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome Dreadnight. You have some awesome props! Did you make that reaper tombstone yourself? I would vote for that in a contest :p So nice.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Welcome Dreadnight. Like your website. Nice props. I really like your tombstones.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.