Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it looks like the wife and I talked about it tonight and both of us are getting divorced. My Halloween haunt is of course done, which really sucks because I worked so hard to do it. Plus the TV show I might have been on. I just wanted to say it has been a pleasure getting to chat with you guys, but it looks like I will have to haunt another yard. Maybe I will get on line some time and chat. I will miss my dogs from home but I know they will be well taken care of. As for me, it is time to hit the road. Peace everyone. Live long and huant!

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Stay in touch you are amoung freinds here not to mention a few who have been right where you are. I m sorry about the dogs.
New haunt new challenges new freinds other TV shows.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
That sucks. Good luck man.:(

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Sorry to hear this DT. If anyone can relate what you're going through, it's me. Keep your chin up man, and good luck.

·
Registered
512 Posts
What can I say that hasn't already been said here, I'm sorry that you have to go through this and I can only hope your situation gets better.

·
Registered
149 Posts
DT, I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Like everyone else has been saying we're here for you and hope you'll be around.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Sorry man. Im a old hand and divorces myself - been through one. I know its tough but so are you. Good luck and dont forget you are among friends here.

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Ohhh.... DT... I am sooooo sorry :( If you ever need anything, Please let me know... If I can help in any way I surely will...... Please stay in touch..... And stick around here!!!!! :) I'll need help with my relay for the MIB :devil:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts