Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found out my Landlord loves Halloween too so he has allowed me to bring some ground brakers out. I never had time to finish them so they will have to do as is. My landlord has a blowup and a killer clown at the door. Here are some photos. I am so glad that I got to put some stuff out for Halloween this year.

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
yeah..... yeah.... yeah...... wahoooooo!!!! wish you could see me doing the happy dance for ya DT! :> I like the groundbreakers... I vas vondering how things were going for you my dear! :>

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
You are very velcome my friend.! :> And isnt that a good thing? Welll.. oops.. i mean a Bad thing... LOL (since we are on a hauntforum and all) :> hehehe

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
It's like that old song DT..............
"If you can't haunt with the one you love........
Haunt the one you're with"
Wooooooo Hoooooooo from me also, Way to go DT!

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He told me I could have the crypt over, but it would be a real pain to bring it over. Plus it is over 8 feet tall.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
yup at least you got to put somethng out
but too bad cuz thatsidewalk area
would make a great haunted pathway

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hey DT !!!! Im so happy for ya that you are doing some decorating. Its in your blood baby and youd sure feel really down if ya wasnt able to do something. I love the ground breakers you got there. Oh and ya got 22 days and counting......I know this as I am the one who goes out every morning at 4:30am and change my number on my sign heheheheheee.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you WormyT. Last week my landlord and his girlfriend told me that they really like Halloween. It was their fav. I just looked at them and chuckled inside. I have my front page of my webpage turned off but the back door is still open. I showed him my stuff and said that if I wanted to bring some over. So I talked to the wife and she let me take some ground breakers.

In my sessions with the coucilor, she tells me the wife bitches about me spending too much on Halloween stuff. Thank God for Zombie's contest, I was able to show where the Devil's Rose didn't cost me a lot of money, so now the councilor knows it is just the wife bitchin. Ha ha.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts