Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is it boils and ghouls... the DVD pre-order period has begun and will end on March 4, 2007. For the entire pre-order duration, the discs are available at a sale price of $6 plus Shipping, Handling and PayPal processing fee (about $2.00). After that, they go up to $9 each plus shipping with the occasional sale throughout the year to help move them if sales are slow.

You may place your orders at the newly-created HauntForum Shop.

At the end of the pre-order period I will have an idea as to how many discs I will need to order and I will place my order with the duplication house. They should arrive to me within two weeks and then I'll ship them out to all who ordered and issued payment.

You may pay via Paypal (preferred method) or print out an order form and mail in a check or money order. Your check must clear the bank before I will ship to you.

I hope you all enjoy!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
yup me too ...can't wait to see these with out having to wait for download..
woohoo is right pyro

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for ordering guys! I'm sure you'll be quite pleased with the final product. :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
I just pre-ordered mine.

It was the DVD teaser that made me do it.

I think it may have a subliminal message in it!

Nice touch Zombie-F!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just pre-ordered mine.

It was the DVD teaser that made me do it.

I think it may have a subliminal message in it!

Nice touch Zombie-F!
I wish I'd thought of it myself and much earlier than this. Glad it was effective. Thanks to Cheetahclub67 for the idea in the first place. I think this makes us the only haunt video out there with a trailer. :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LAST CALL FOR PRE-ORDERS!!! Tomorrow the DVD cost will go up to the full $9 and I will place the order with the duplication house. Get your orders in ASAP to get the sale price!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.