Haunt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay folks, I was in the hardware store today and found what looked like a small button and still looking what looked like a small lightbulb.

This small button causes any lightbulb 60 watts and under to flash in a semi-regular pattern once popped into the lightbulb socket.

The light bulb shown here is a small tracklight, but uses the regular sized bulb socket. Here is a video of it in action.

flashing light video by Sickie_Ickie - [email protected]@[email protected]@http://vid65.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid65.photobucket.com/albums/h231/Sickie_Ickie/[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@h231/Sickie_Ickie/46dad8a1

The button costs around $3. Now THAT's simple! :D

·
Registered
402 Posts
WoW now that's simple and cheap wonder if u added a dimmer switch it would tone down the light even more...well back tothe hardware store I on the hunt...

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I, too am interested.

Take a pic of the box it came in and the name of the product so we can go out shopping.

Excelent find, Mr. Ickie.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
So where's the details SI? Still waiting.... we have now had time to find a suitable tree from which to have ourselves a proper lynching!

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL Sorry folks, life has thrown some curves at me lately so I haven't been on much this week- glad to see the interest though. The button comes in no box, it's actually stuck on a cardboard board for a display, much as the old collector coin books. True Value has them and the brand is...True Value. If people are having a tough time finding them to buy, I could do a group buy and send them via mail. What's the cost of an envelope and stamp these days? Less than a dollar shipping first class USPS?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Thanks, chances are most True Values will carry them if you have a nearby older community. At least thats what I would presume to be the case. I will look for my local TV and see if they have any and report back after the weekend.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts