Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyyyy!

My name is Eric (Erick With No K actually means Erick with no 'k').
I'm 15 and I work in a local Spooky Walk (www.spookywalk.com).
It's the number one Halloween attraction on Long Island, with The Dark Side (www.darksideproductions) being the second best Halloween attraction (or it could be tied with it).
I have my own exhibit in the Spooky Walk that I build with my firends and scare in with my friends. I usually buy 2 new masks every year to keep up to date.
I love scaring people and building props. I love seeing the behind the scenes aspects to how Haunts are set-up and how everything inside works, right dow nto wear the actors get ready and eat dinner before the Haunt opens).
It's all so interesting.

So I joined the site because it has alot of resources on props, atmosphere, and pretty much everything related to Haunts.

Also, it seems like you guys have as much passion for this stuff as I do.

Unrelated, but I plan to become a movie director when I'm older and I hope to make some really good movies that alot of people see and enjoy. I finished writing a seventy-something page script a few weeks ago that I hope to begin filming this summer. It will be my frist 'real' movie. :D

ANyway, what's up??

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
You know it seems like everyone here wants to be a writter or directory :D Glad to have you here Erick with no K. Hope you enjoy your stay on the street.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.