Haunt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need some advice....Have a plastic green head that you can put a lite in to light it up at night, it has scared the neighbor girl for years, anyway, we want to add something to it and/or turn it in to something else.

I suggested turning it into a witch, the head is perfect and it already has moles on the face, nose and chin, like a witch has. I think it would work great.

My husband wants to turn it into a evil green genie? Has anybody out there ever heard of or made a genie as a halloween prop? If so, any suggestions that would help?

:D

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
If you have the ability to post some pics, I think that would help us in giving you some ideas on how to go from there.

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,647 Posts
:jol: I agree with Troll....picture please :D...but barring that...I love witches or have you thought about a sinister Goblin? Genie??? Not very Halloweenie...:(

·
Super Moderator
64,332 Posts
An evil genie could totally work. Halloween Express carries this evil genie mask:

Perhaps it could be a start point for inspiration. For example, you'll want that topknot of hair and earrings to give your version a proper genie look.

·
In Remembrance
7,546 Posts
The genie idea sound great. Perhaps a google image search would help with ideas for the build.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Why not a genie?
Using a quiet fan and some dry cleaner's bags, you can have a floating, fluttering, etherial looking body. Some green twinkle lights or green LEDs to help illuminate the floating body can help a great deal. If you position the genie so that it's more or less a guardian to the haunt or yard, it can have lights and sound turned on manually or automatically with a motion sensor, a pressure pad, etc. You can build your own story for the genie, maybe he's the "Muscle" for the Grim Reaper, and he's there to keep the trapped souls in their place.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First, we are fairly new to the forum and we're only at 5 posts, 6 after this one. Our understanding is you can't post pictures until you hit 10 posts. We are almost there.

Second, thanks for the replies and suggestions. Not sure what we will do yet. We will post pictures when we can and any other suggestions or ideas are always welcome.

P.S. Thanks for the cool picture Roxy

·
Super Moderator
64,332 Posts
You're welcome:)

Actually, I've seen photos posted by folks who had less than 10 posts (I always thought that was the magic number as well), so you might want to give it a try. It might work with a photo hosting site such as Flickr or Photobucket since you're simply linking with an image (IMG) code or URL.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Roxy just stole my thought! A few old belts from the thrift store, some creepy cloth from the dollar store, cheap wig or hair extensions!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts