Haunt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for an EYEBALL source. The best sofar is 96 eyes for 45.12 on ebay. Has anybody seen a better deal for around 100 eyes?
Thanks for any help.

·
Pumpkin Hill Gravekeeper
1,536 Posts
That seems sort of expensive. I got a dozen, probably not that quality, from the dollar store last year. Of course they only get put out at Halloween.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bascombe you found the same eyes I was talking about. They are just right for my candy bowl covered in eyeballs idea, they just cost to much. I am looking for at least 100 premade half round eyes for about $20. Regular eyes or scary eyes would be ok.
Bone dancer thinks for the links I might end up making my own.

Bone Dancer that is a good way to save money, 100 of those white eyeball blanks from Monster Guts is cheap.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Definitely make your own, I like ping pong balls better than the monster guts balls they just seem to small to me. I know ping pong ballas are to big but Id rater err on the big side.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ping pong balls are to soft for what I am doing.
I will need at least 100 so I would rather not make them.
Kprimm thanks for the Nite-eyes link I will be using that for a werewolf prop later. The glowing yellow eyes are to cool.
Thanks to everybody for the help.

·
Batty Beautiful
5,633 Posts
i agree with kprim. i've used those eyeballs from monster guts and was pleased with the outcome!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hauntedkimmy I checked the woodballs on ebay and the cost almost as much as the pre made ones when you look at getting at least 100. Nice work on the one in your picture by the way.
AnestheticX I can see the layers on your monster eye, looks great.
Thanks for the help everyone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts