Haunt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase hundreds of fake pumpkins for an outdoor fall festival. I have no experience with Alibaba and buying them from local Michaels and Hobby Lobby won't cut it. Does anyone have any leads or know a reputable source for getting fake pumpkins (preferably hollow to carve) in large quantities?
Head Plant Pumpkin Eye Photograph

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'd say it's good time and bad time of year to start looking! Good time because you have plenty of days 'till October 2023, but bad time because most any stores / merchants have likely cleared out their '22 stock by now. We did just have a post of someone getting a case of 24 from a local store - but much more likely that is an exception rather than rule.

For getting 'hundreds' of pumpkins, I think that would almost have to lead back to Alibaba. That is about the only place I know of where you might be able to approach wholesale pricing for a large order. They do have store ratings, satisfaction guarantees, etc so possibly not as bad as it may seem on first glance.

The only other approach might be to ask any local retailers you have access to and see if they can support bulk buys. Possibly they could work as a middle-man for some purchase. Unlikely, but worth a shot!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts