Haunt Forum banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Terrible Peril
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks guys.....
I use these outside for my haunt, but they are really not made to stand up to any type of rain. I usually cover them with big plastic bags at night, when not in use.

·
Terrible Peril
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
Hey Steve....
I like that idea of "House-a-Fire"....I've got about 8 of these fires that I can place in the upstairs windows....maybe add a fogger or two blowing out the attic...a few extra lighting effects....should look great....GOOD IDEA

·
Slowly Losing My Mind
2,820 Posts
Wow! This is the first time I've seen this thread. Nice looking and performing prop Beelce. Your how to is simple. Thanks!

·
Registered
979 Posts
found this thread on pinterest, great idea, was wanting a fire for my witches area, not in a basket, but it will work for what I want it for, a bon fire type of thing, thank you for this!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
LOL did the fire dept come ..someones sees smoke and fire and oops..
these are pretty cool would work good in my creeeeps cauldron.
I wonder if a clear loose bag attached over would work and not be to conspicuous, if it rained the fan should blow that up too and keep it dry.

·
Terrible Peril
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Thank you Char.....Hope you have fun with this project, and WELCOME to the HauntForum.....!!

·
Terrible Peril
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Thanks for checking it out Avonlady and azscoob put that old fan to work......

·
Registered
746 Posts
That's great. Thanks for that. I'd love to do something like that. I'm wondering if there's a way to have that set up work outdoors. I reckon rain wouldn't be good for the fan.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow

This awesome!! I am decorating for an 8th grade dance using an arabian nights theme and this will be perfect!!! You rock and your instructions are so clear!! :googly:

21 - 40 of 55 Posts