Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
And wouldnt ya know it, I got some boxes I was going to throw out and a few old phone books. Nice save Ghostess, timing is everything. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Wow! This is nice. :D I think I'll make this for this year to hide my lights, too. How much did the gallon of dry lock cost?

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think the Dry-Lok was around 25 bucks....... welllllllllll worth every penny though. I didn't even use a whole gallon last year with all the projects I worked on. Matter of fact, I finally used up the rest of it on the rocks and the skull and had to bust open the new gallon to finish up one of the rocks.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Wow ghostess... Damn I just threw out the old phone books too.... O well don't use the new ones too much i'll just steal some pages outta it :D hehe... i too need some light covers and this is a really neat idea... This one is gettin added to the list Thanx

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Thanks for adding ONE MORE project for me to try to squeeze in this year. I should have checked this about 15 minutes sooner than I did. The recycling truck just pulled away and don't you know....I had finally put all the old phone books out!!!!! :eek: Oh well, time to start stealiong them from the neighbors..lol. Thanks for the how to. Hubby saw this and was very interested. Maybe I can get him to help out with something like this.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
very nice and simple how to Ghostess thanks

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Love that project Ghostess! I have several books laying around...but now off to box hunting. My kids just cut up a huge box I was saving for props to make a house for two little furry friends my hubby saved from the lawn mower blades.....

·
Registered
1,050 Posts

Here is a pic of the two little guys...or gals...not sure yet???

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
We tried to raise some awhile back and they "met their maker" within 2 days. :( hopefully you'll have better luck! Don't hesitate to ask advice froma call to the vet.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Thanks SI....we're going into the 4th day & so far so good. Eating well, drinking well and pooping.....lots of pooping.....but the kids are loving it....
We'll have to see how this goes....if they don't make it, I'm gonna have some pretty sad kiddoes.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Ghostess....
Just saw your rocks on Haunt Project too! Very nice!!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Awesome, Ghostess! Really cool and simple idea...not that I really need more ideas...I can't seem to finish the ones I've already got floating around in my head!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts