Haunt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is going to be somewhat challenging. It would be waaaaay too easy to start listing the John Carpenter classic and it's sequels. I'm taking that option away. Anything OTHER THAN Halloween and it's subsequent sequels are allowed. Anyone can just put that movie down and start adding Roman Numerals. Dig into the old gray matter and you might be surprised that you'll come across an old flick you haven't seen in a while, and want to see again. Here go some of mine:

1. Ginger Snaps
2. Night of the Demons
3. Night of the Demons 2
4. Trick or Treat
5. The Halloween Tree
6. The Crow
7. House of 1000 Corpses

·
Registered
80 Posts
-Ginger Snaps 2(haven't seen the 1st one)
-House of 1000 Corpses
-Nightmare Before Christmas
-The Crow:City Of Angels
-May
-Halloweentown

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Technically, Nightmare Before Christmas takes place on Christmas. ;)

I'm going to be a jerk here and say:
  • Halloween
  • Ginger Snaps
  • House of 1000 Corpses
If I didn't say Halloween, I wouldn't have had much of a list.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Seriously, with the exception of *ahem* HALLOWEEN *ahem*... the only films I'm cool with are:

• Ginger Snaps
  • House of 1000 Corpses
  • Night of the Demons 2

And Halloween H20.... oops... ;)

·
Registered
186 Posts
I say My Mom's a Werewolf. Some of the movie took place on Halloween night. It's true I haven't seen it in a very long time! Remember that one? I read somewhere this is one of those 1980s B movies which falls under the "it's so bad it's entertaining" category. :D I guess that can also explain why I like A Return to Salem's lot! lol

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
My Mom's A Werewolf was just on the Starz channels recently. John Saxon (Nancy's dad from the Elm St. movies) is in this. It is so bad it's entertaining. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts