Haunt Forum banner

Who is your favorite Horror Movie actor Icon?

• Peter Cushing

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Boris Karloff

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Christopher Lee

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Bela Lugosi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doug Bradley

• Lon Chaney

• Lon Chaney Jr.

• Angus Scrimm

• John Carradine

• Vincent Price

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The list is practically endless, but unfortunately, the poll will consist of 10. Pick your faves, and discuss why you did. I forgot to put Vincent Price, and he WAS supposed to be on the list. I just had a brain fart at the last possible second. Sorry, Guys. :eek:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
No trouble, I added Mr. Price to the voting, and added one to his tally via a vote from me.

On a side note, any time somebody posts a poll and forgets to have added an option, just PM or email me and I can take care of adding that option in for you.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Huge fan of Lee, Cushing, Price, all the classics, but I had to vote "other".
No Kane Hodder?!?! :eek: :voorhees: :p

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Make it Vincent Price for me as well. Like in my post about the Mistress of the Dark, Price was the male factor that WAS Halloween and all the greatness surrounding it. Just the name makes me think of mists, October and Black Magic! It was a close call between him and Lee, but Anton Phibes edged The Count out in the end!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I voted for Vince but Bela was pretty close. When I think of horror I think classic there for Vince and Bela. But maybe we should have a poll for "modern" horror icon.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Add another to Vincent Price for me - I had the great pleasure of seeing him perform Oscar Wilde live onstage when I was a young teen. He was fantastic in person, and my favorite movie starring him is the Raven with Peter Lorre - which I saw as a very young child.

·
Muddled Moderator
28,208 Posts
So little love for Karloff?

It was tough to choose between Karloff and Vincent Price, but I had to go with Boris.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Well I went for Boris! Although it's tough to really choose just one, because they all are special in their unique way. Each bringing their own impressions on the characters or creatures they each played!

·
Registered
950 Posts
Hmmm... tough one. While I think Bela Lugosi is the icon everyone thinks of first (including me), I chose Vincent Price because it was his movies that I remember giving me the creeps as a kid. And that voice... legendary!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts