Haunt Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The list is practically endless. If I had to choose one, it would have to be Jason Voorhees. :voorhees:

Voorhees is very creative when it comes to killing. While his weapon of choice is the machete, he has been known to use anything at his disposal, be it a weed-eater, barb wire, broken bottle or even his bare hands. Yes, he may be a mindless-Zombie bent on a trail of maximum carnage and before that a over-grown simpleton, but you have to give credit where credit is due. When it comes to wholesale murder, very few have the knack for it like Crystal Lakes own Jason Voorhees does. :voorhees:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Norman Bates, the ultimate Psycho.

They're probably watching me. Well, let them. Let them see what kind of a person I am. I'm not even going to swat that fly. I hope they are watching...they'll see. They'll see and they'll know, and they'll say, "Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly..."

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm gonna go with one of the newest of horror movie psychos and say Otis from House of 1000 Corpses...still my alltime favorite movie.
2nd best...the killer from Broken Lizard's Club Dread!!!
:D

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Resurrection time again. Get to listing guys.

I posted this thread before Satan's Little Helper came out, else, The Satan Man surely would have made the cut. Ha ha! Get it? "Made the cut!" Funny.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Leatherface is one of my all-time faves. Yeah he's mortal - so what. He'll carve the living hell out of anything with that chainsaw of his and then hang them on a meathook. How awesome is /that/?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Gotta go with the guy tattooed on my arm:
JASON VOORHEES!:voorhees: :voorhees: :voorhees: :voorhees:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I'm going with Ash, just because he's the hero does not rule him out as psycho. he wears a chainsaw on the nub of his self amputated hand for pete's sake and literaly killed his alter ego. :D

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hib's right. And once Ash really got into the killings, he really got into them. By the time all that went down, he was almost assuredly insane. From a certain point on (depending on which films you are talking about) he was covered in blood and slime, and always with that maniacal gleam in his eye. Good choice. :xbones:

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,782 Posts
Everyone always thinks of Jason but I think his ole momma Mrs. Voorhees could be added to the list of psychos.

·
Banned
160 Posts
I'm thinking Patrick Bateman from American Psycho! What's not to love he gets pissed off over business cards, gets a bunch of babes, listens to Phil Collins and let us not forget he killed Jared Leto. :D

·
Banned
306 Posts
My favorite so far is "The New Jan Brady"

Just kidding. I go with Jason Voorhees because I've seen the Friday the 13th movies the most times.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Sin, Hilb I don't want to start a argument... but I don't know if I would call Ash a 'pshyco'. In the first movie he didn't want to kill anyone and couldn't bring himself to chop up his girlfriends remains (Something a horror movie 'psycho' could really get into.) In the second one he did go off his rocker for awhile, I won't argue with that but he never really enjoyed the killing, if he did I'm sure Bobby Joe, Annie, Ed and Jake would never have made it past the next ten minets. And as for Army of Darkness... He was just over the top cheese butch. Besides everyone he killed was already dead.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I dont think Ash was a pyscho either, I dont think he ever wanted to kill. But in the sequels, im not too sure. So he kind of was a psycho, lol.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I've gotta stick with my guy Michael. Let's also not forget Damien, although his father was a big part of that.

You've gotta watch out for the silent ones.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts