Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to wind issues, im thinking i should go with a blucky instead of a cheesecloth ghosst for my fcg, so here is my dilemmaaa.....

how do i make the arms be fleible enough? they only move like 15 degrees....maybe hut glue some short pieces of string and cut off the male connecter(hehe, as i call it) for when you nomrally connect the bone? HMMMMMMMMMMMM

any ideas?

OH and also, what kind of UV paint should i use to make it glow blue? is that ritable?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Could try cutting some slits wide enuogh for the pegs to move around in
It would be easier than using string and probably last you longer to

I did that one year to make it easier to corpse bluckies

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have some blue UV hairspray, iwas wondering if it work.........i guess ill go for it.

anyway I just put string through the whole thing, its for tying up chickens in a rotessierie so it should hold.

it works really good, i havent hooked it up to my motor yet, but it seems good.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
way to hijack the thread....................

anyway im pretty sure that his is painted, the forearms taped and mached and the hands are from ACC.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my plans!

the picture of that workshop isnt mine.......

its powered by an oscillating fan, a stick, some PVC, 2 pulleys and 2 zipties. and of course string and lots of tape.

some of my neghborhood friends came by and loved it, so many cars are stopping and staring lol

·
Registered
802 Posts
Hey Beepem -

Do you have a longer video? I am in a cunundrum of having too much stuff to make for my first year. So as opposed to trying to build a FCG out of the marginally complicated plans online - I REALLY dig the ides of the ocsillating fan for year one.

However - I cant figure it all out from the pics you show. Any help may just earn you a prize!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey Beepem -

Do you have a longer video? I am in a cunundrum of having too much stuff to make for my first year. So as opposed to trying to build a FCG out of the marginally complicated plans online - I REALLY dig the ides of the ocsillating fan for year one.

However - I cant figure it all out from the pics you show. Any help may just earn you a prize!
Not that hard, edwood saucer. And not that expensive if you do it on the cheap like I did.
I used a wood frame as opposed to aluminum. The motor was $20, the hardware (nuts, washer) free from work (except for the switch), the plug is an old pc power cord, the crank was a bolt with handle I did at work (it's a bolt welded to 1/16 inch steel handle which I bent to a 90 degree angle), fishing line picked up at a yard sale for 50 cents, well, you get the idea.
With the exception of using a rotisserrie motor, which seems to not have a lot of torque, I used a lot of the ideas (like the wood frame and epoxying washers together as opposed to drilling) at Cheap and Easy FCG.
Will post a video of how it looks (still to be built: a crypt) later.

Beepem, not trying to hijack your post either. And I also think plans (with a drawing if you have one) would be good, that's a really neat FCB. I think you posted them somewhere else, would you mind doing it in the how to section for easy finding? I could do something like that also.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hi eds, i promise a full how-to from blucky adjusting to the mechanics by monday morning. itll be quite a read but its much simpler if you dont understand how the crank mechs work like me.

ill take like 20 pictures too. I'll do my best! and the longer video, i cant upload anythng much longer but ill see if i can make it low quality like this one and see how long i can get for ya.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.