Haunt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
The sad part is the movies are for the most part bad. Like 13 ghosts is actually the 1930's original.

·
Ghost Maker
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive been watching fearnet for about six months on and off some good , &some--o'please
Are there any that you would recommend? I saw LifeForce, and it was as okay. Frozen bats in a comet, Mix between Alien and the old UFO British TV series (if you remember that). Some entertaining moments, good background, but I would not want to watch it without something else to do.

·
Ghost Maker
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gravedancers

Watched this last night. I'd give it 2 stars, it kept me just interested enough to keep watching. Cool idea, some dude wandering the cemetery leaving cards around encouraging people to dance in the graveyard at night, which in turn pisses off the grave occupant. These folks happen to pick the graves of some really twisted corpses. Throw in the smart guy/psychic tells them they have to survive 28 days after dancing and then the curse is over...So so effects.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
I saw that one. Up until the last 10 minutes I really liked it. Thought the climax was cheeseball but the rest of the movie was good enough to redeem it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts